Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day weekend





It's been a good weekend so far. I don't get to say that too often lately!
Friday night, we didn't do too much. We played with Cale and then Jon and I watched Gran Torino. That is a great movie, in case you haven't seen it! We both would highly recommend it!
Saturday, we decided to invite a ton of people over for a cook out. Since it was last minute, not everyone could make it but the ones that showed up seemed to have fun. It was nice to relax and hang out with family and friends. Then, I went out Saturday night with a couple of girl friends and Jon stayed home and hung out in the garage with some of his friends.

Today, I went and rode my horse. It was a great ride. Please feel free to check out my blog about her and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment