Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow.....Ugh....


















Our first snow fall was on Thanksgiving, but that really doesn't count, compared to the last 36 hours. Janesville got 8-12 inches, depending on who you ask and what TV station you watch. All I know, it's cold, wet, and heavy. Yuck. Boo to all of you who wish for a white Christmas!


Jon hung Christmas lights last weekend for Cale, so he says. I think he really enjoys doing it. Who knows! Either way, our house is festive inside and out this year. I put up the huge 6 ft Xmas tree while Jon was hanging the lights outside. Now, we just need presents under the tree.


Jon's work was called off for tonight. I was a good girl and made it to work. Of 17 people in my department, only 7 of us made it in. I probably would have been working harder if I would have stayed home!


Everyone should be receiving their holiday cards from us shortly! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment