Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Update













Ok, well not really! Cale has been sick for the past week. Took him to the doctor and was diagnosed with an ear and throat infection. He was given 2 medicines. One he likes and the other not so much. How to be smarter than a 2 year old? Mix the 2 meds together and don't tell him, that's how! :)

I feel down our cement basement steps the other night. Landed on my back. It hurt right away so mom-in-law took Cale so I could go to Urgent Care. Jon was working. Good news is nothing is broken or fractured. The bad news is I'm sore and uncomfortable. Jon has been a great help doing laundry and making meals.


It is still cold and snowy here in Wisconsin. Those silly forecasters said this was going to be a cold winter but didn't mention anything about all this snow! We just got 6-8 inches last week and I think we have a chance of snow today 1-2 inches. AWESOME. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment