Monday, March 8, 2010

Newest Edition











No, not pregnant. No, not another dog, cat, or horse.

Jon traded his 2 seater pick up for a nice newer SUV. This will be the last newer vehicle for him for awhile, he promised!! Jon absolutely loves his new truck. It's 2002 Toyota 4Runner.

I'm still searching for my newer vehicle. I've found a few I like but not the deals I want. I guess you could say that's my mom in me. I have a figure set in my head and I know what I want, and I'll get it too, if I wait long enough.....



Cale is doing well. The attitude from a 2 1/2 year old is very surprising some days. I've noticed it more since day care. I can't say it's Nancy's fault, but I do believe he picks up on things from the kids there. It can be very frustrating. I hate being the bad guy sending him to his naughty chair all the time. But then again, I don't want him telling me 'DON'T' 'STOP THAT' 'MINE' all the time either.

No comments:

Post a Comment