Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All about China


Right before moving her - all the gear to keep her clean over night

After - right side


After - left side



The before - dirty but not too bad


This coming weekend is all about me and China! Finally! I look forward to this weekend all year long. Midwest Horse Fair in Madison! China and I volunteer for mounted horse patrol. We keep people from sneaking in without paying and answer questions for 3 hours each day. In return, we get in for free! Tons of shopping and famous horse people and demonstrations! It's a horse girl's dream! All about horses!


I will miss Cale and Jon but it's only for a few days and I'll be home every night.



It was 80 degrees today. Perfect weather to get China cleaned up. Tomorrow is supposed to be 75 with slight chances of rain later in the day, rest of the weekend, 60-65 and sunny. Really can't get too much better than that for mid April!

No comments:

Post a Comment