Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July 2010!


Charisse, Kristie, Wyatt, Cale watching the fireworks.

Rylee, Krisanne, Cale playing with fireworks in the driveway.

Rylee and Krisanne.

Cale playing w/Rylee's head band.



Rylee and Cale


Rylee and Nemo.

China in the trailer - finally.



Just a quick update as it is almost the 5th of July here and I need to go to bed. We have had a busy weekend around here!


I took China to Gibbs Lake on Saturday and then a cook out/fireworks Saturday night.



Today was another cook out and fireworks. Rylee, Krisanne, Wyatt, Charisse, and Josh came over to watch the city fireworks tonight.


Tomorrow, Jon has to work and Cale is going to day care. I believe I might see a movie! If not, I need to work with China loading in our trailer, as she decided it wasn't for her this weekend. As you can tell from the pictures, she still had to go in the trailer, but she put up a good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment