Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sorry it's been so long~

Some trees by my parent's house this past weekend. The colors have been great this year!
Cale's art project from the other day. He really didn't want to wear it, but I had to take a picture!




One night he's sleeping and his leg is stuck up in the air, under his blanket. SOUND ASLEEP! It was too funny!

The leg under the blanket.



Life sure gets busy sometimes! Things are picking up at work so I've been going in earlier and staying later. That means, getting home later and trying to cram in as much as possible every night. Sorry to be slacking on the blog posting. I'll try to keep up better!

Cale is fully potty trained now, except for at night, which the doctor said is normal. Cale went for his 3 yr appt afew weeks ago. He's 38 3/4 inches and 32.6 lbs. He's now 68% for height and 51% for weight. He's starting to slow down on the growing and catch up on the weight. All is good! The doctor was amazed at his articulation. She said most kids his age you understand 60% of what they say and we are at about 90%.


And, at day care, they do activity time now where they learn the alphabet, colors, numbers, shapes. Nancy has to tell him NOT to answer because he knows all of it. She wants the other kids to get a chance to learn something. It's funny! On the down side of having such a smart kid, he's a little sassy and bossy at times. I've been really working with him at night when he's getting bossy or not listening. I think it's been helping. I hope so, at least!


Grandma N & Great Aunt Diana took Cale to Little America in Marshall last weekend. Jon was in a car/bike show and I went riding in Albany. Cale got to ride a train and pick out a pumpkin. I know this because that's all he's talked about all week so far. :) At least we know he had a good time!


Halloween is coming up quick! I'm excited. I love Halloween and I love that we can take him trick-o-treating. I want to take him to a pumpkin patch but our weekends are numbered and not sure if it's going to happen this year. Maybe next weekend.....
Oh! And China and I had our pictures taken by an aspiring photographer this last weekend. He's a friend of ours who is trying to put together a side business and wanted to expand his portfolio. It was a ton of fun and we got some good pictures too! I'll share them as soon as I get copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment